Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Selection

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The rainy season is officially here, with typhoon Glenda along the way. I hope everyone's safe! I never liked the rain, though I could use that as an excuse to don on layers of clothing and wear fashionable pieces such as leather jackets and trench coats. But it was never appealing to me, I always felt sad and down whenever the rain is there. It brings me bad vibes, ugh! It's like a big barrier that's stopping me from doing things I wanna do because I just want to snuggle in my bed all day. Which is what I'm doing right now actually. I'm stuck at home with the company of a good book, box of revel bar from purple oven (YUMMY!!) and a cup of hot chocolate. Yes, this makes it up for all the BVness the rain brings. ;)




This outfit post is very timely because I'm reading The Selection by Kiera Cass. It's all about the world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels, living in the palace and a competition for the heart of a prince. And this dress says no less. I wore this to one of my closest friends, Regina Sawal's debut. It was her gift to me during my 18th birthday and it perfectly fits her black, white and gold theme. I just love the asymmetrical hem that falls over my legs which creates a lovely silhouette. 

Dress: Apartment8 | Heels: so! Fab | Clutch: Payless | Necklace: Diva | Bracelet: Forever21 | Watch: Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014