Monday, December 23, 2013

B&W

Monday, December 23, 2013

As I've said, it's fun to try an all black and white outfit - and in the midriff-skater skirt combo! It's been all the rage for quite a while now and who's to blame?  What's not to love when it's the perfect combination of sexy and classy, trying to show some skin without going overboard.



For a more conservative look, I decided to add a leather jacket. Yup, leather once again. Lol. I told you I have a thing for leathers and sweaters. Gotta take advantage while the weather still permits so lo and behold for upcoming numbers with leather and sweats!


I was going for a minimalist look so this sexy ankle-strap heels were perfect!


Top: Postura_mnl | Leather Jacket: Forever21 | Skirt: Bazaar | Heels: Payless | Bag: Juicy Couture

I was really tired (but very happy) this day and I just want to meet my own deadline so I had to post this. Sorry if I couldn't elaborate further. Lol. So why am I so happy and tired today? Uhmmmm, lemme see. AHA! I just had done christmas shopping two days in a row! Wooooo. Santa must be really good this year, well he is actually, all year round!! <3

THANK YOU MOMMY AND DADDY! YOU'RE THE BEST-EST! I LOVE YOU TO BITS! ;)

Santa must've been a month ahead so let us all see what he has brought me this christmas. From the pasalubongs of my uncles and ninangs who've come home from abroad, series of christmas shoppings (yep, series it is!), and early chirstmas presents.

From mommy and daddy (and myself, lol):

From tito Gary, tita Chie, Gia, Roni and Leon:


From Ninang Owie:

 From Ninang Gigi:

From tito Gene:

Thank you so much for these!!! Really love everything! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014