Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ever Enough

Thursday, June 6, 2013

So here's the continuation of my post here. This is my second ootd last May 25, 2013. I wore this when I went straight to the hospital from Splash Mountain. I have two appointments that afternoon, and I'm glad I made it on time. A tad early even! Hooray for me. HAHA!


First off was in the dermatologist. I had my third session for my laser treatment - reason why I have to wear sleeveless top and change into my third ootd which I'll be posting soon. ;) Then I went straight to my dentist after for the adjustment of my braces. I'm so excited to have my braces gone LOL




*my fail attempt of animal print nails. HAHA! The finger with pink nail polish was smudged while I was eating. T.T*


Tank top: BNY | Top: Bazaar | Shorts: Next Jeans | Slippers: Ipanema

By the way, I'm addicted to A Rocket To The Moon's latest album, Wild and Free. Sharing with you one of my favorite songs, go listen to Ever Enough! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014