Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Splashed

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Very summer/outing/getaway-ready outfit! HAHA I can't believe I'm going back to school in less than a week. I'm (specifically my brain) seriously not ready yet. ;(



Nothing can look any more beach/swimming-ready other than tanks, shorts and slippers! Except bikinis of course!! HAHAHAHAHA. Which I'm not comfortable to place any picture of me wearing such here! :P


This was such a busy day. I had 3 outfits for the entire day!! HAHAHA. I'll show you the other outfits soon :) Anyway, here's the first ootd, which I wore when my HS friends and I went to Splash Mountain.


Top: SM GTW | Shorts: BNY | Slippers: Ipanema | Bag: Hawk | Sunnies: From Charlene Cabe :D

I had so much fun, and I always do whenever I'm with these crazy people! Here are some pictures taken from Sean's fb and my phone. So sad that I have to leave early. :| But I'm still happy to spare some time and join them :> 


*sorry medj madaming pictures, vain po kasi sila. HAHAHAHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014