Monday, May 27, 2013

Tropical Kitty

Monday, May 27, 2013

HAHA are you getting tired of my tee and shorts combo? LOL. I'm sorry, but I just can't help it. And I don't think I'd get over it soon. It really is my go-to-outfit whenever I go out of the house and wants to feel comfortable! And whenever I feel that dressing up isn't necessary, this combo is always a safe choice! It could be classy, girly, comfortable, boyish, really, it could be anything you want it to be. It just depends on how you style and mix the prints, colors and of course, the right pair of shoes and accessories. HAHA


For todays outfit, I went for the cute and colorful tee and shorts combo. I think it isn't obvious, but my favorite cartoon character when I was a child, or maybe up to the present, is Hello Kitty. When Uni Qlo opened in MOA, we decided to go shopping there. And when I entered the store, the first thing that I noticed was all the cute shirts with Hello Kitty printed on them. HAHA I felt like a child and wanted to buy all the designs!!!!!! Ahh, if only I could... Maybe someday though =))



I was shocked to find both of these pieces lying near each other in my cabinet while I was cleaning up. They have the exact same colors. What's more shocking is I bought these on different stores and different time. HAHA they're so perfect for each other! They have the tropical vibes so I took my chances and wear them while summer's still here. It's been raining frequently these past few weeks. I'm afraid I have to say goodbye to summer soon, and it breaks my heart!! I still have so many summer outfits on my mind, and how I wish the weather would permit me to wear all of them <//3


 I went to Ymagne's house when I wore this. We prepared a video for Regina since it was her birthday days ago. HAHA I'll post the link of the video here when it's already uploaded! :D


Tee: Uni Qlo | Shorts: SM GTW | Shoes: Sperry | Belt: Genevieve Gozum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014