Friday, May 24, 2013

King and I

Friday, May 24, 2013

I really am so happy or even ecstatic when my mom told me that we would be watching King and I in Resorts World Manila! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to watch another musical play in the New Port Performing Arts Theatre. The last time I watched there was already years ago, when we watched The Sound of Music and it was really great! HAHA. I think I'm already a fan of Musical Plays!! My aunt got 10 VIP tickets for free! Take note, VIP! HAHA I've been convincing my mom to watch King and I since last year and luckily, my prayers were answered! God really had a much better plan <3


The dress code says Smart Casual. And because it would be held in Resorts World Manila, I didn't think for a second that wearing this dress would be considered overdressed. I think I've already said it in my previous post that I really love to dress up whenever we go to RWM HAHA. People who go there consider dresses/outifts like this as their casual wear. LOL So they wouldn't mind even if you wear sky high heels, maxi dresses, or anything fancy because they'll be wearing the same thing and all you have to do is go with the flow!


It's one of the few events that I could attend and have the chance to wear my heels, so I would gladly take the opportunity and wear one! I missed wearing this pair, I almost forgot how elegant they look! Nude pumps really makes the illusion of longer-looking legs, its one of the many things I would list in my must-haves!


We watched last May 12, 2013, 7:00 pm. So as you could notice, I wore the same bag and watch in my previous post! HAHA. Notice the watch, from violet (in my previous post) to black! HAHA


I've had this dress for almost 5 years now and I'm glad that it still fits me. I'm just not ready to give this dress up yet. I think this is the first expensive dress my parents bought for me! HAHA


Ehem, my sister's wearing my clothes! Ahck! HAHA. I'm my mom's and sister's personal stylist as well! And sometimes, my dad asks for my help/opinion too! Hihi <3


Dress: Mango | Pumps: So! Fab | Bag: Charles and Keith | Watch: Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014