Saturday, March 23, 2013

Super Leopard

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I've been extremely busy (or lazy) lately so I haven't posted anything in weeks. HAHAHAHA. Anyway I wore this outfit a month or three weeks ago, I think.


We went to buy groceries when I wore this. But, instead of accompanying mommy while buying groceries, my sister and I watched Safe Haven. And it really was a great movie! I wore this blazer to keep me from feeling cold inside the movie house.

 

And wore flats of course. It's shiny, and it's gold. *giggles* 


The sunnies and the hat are just for picture purposes. Who would wear them inside a mall or movie house anyway? HAHAHA


Could you see the reflection of my mom while taking pictures of me? Lol


Dress: Forever21 | Blazer: BU4 | Sandals: Solemates | Sunnies: drop and shop | Hat: SM Accessories | Satchel: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014