Friday, March 29, 2013

Face On My Tee

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hey hey hey, there's a face on my tee! HAHAHA, I think I got this top when I was in second year highschool. And until now, it still fits me like a glove. 


We watched NCC when I wore this so as you can see, it's just another one of those tee and shorts combo. I just matched the color of my ombre shorts with one of the colors in the details of my tee.


Wore this Geox baby for the first time. It really is so comfortable and really nice. Don't you think? I so love the color!! I'm starting to love wedge sneakers. I really love sneakers because it is so comfortable and I could walk in them for the whole day without hurting my feet, but sneakers with wedge? It's a win-win! Comfortable plus additional height!


Top: Zara | Shorts: SM GTW | Wedge Sneakers: Geox | Sunnies: Drop and Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014