Saturday, February 23, 2013

Keep Me Hanging

Saturday, February 23, 2013

So here's what I wore to a movie-date with my mom and sister last week. We're just watching a movie so I went for a simple outfit. I wanted to wear my new pair of keds so I worked my outfit on it.


By the way, I just wore this hat for the outfit shots. Who would wear a hat inside a mall/cinema anyway? HAHA!


I haven't worn this cropped top for a while so I decided to wear it since it just has a simple print which could match the bold print on my sneakers. It's really hard to come up with an outfit with this cropped top because it hangs and shows ones belly. Thanks to this high-waist shorts, my dilemma and conservative self was solved! HAHA.


If you have been reading my blog, you would know that I am super in love with animal prints, that is why I am so happy to have this pair of sneakers. Favorite print and my favorite brand, in one. Heeeheeee!! :") 


It's quite windy when I took this outfit shots. I loved the effect anyway! HAHA. Check out this photo, I really looked like I was making pa-cute face. Lol. =))


Top: Penshoppe | Shorts: Pop Culture | Sneakers: Keds | Hat: Human

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014