Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bloom in Boots

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I was so excited to take these babies out! I was supposed to wear shorts with it but then, we went to hear mass that day so I opted to wear pants. Anyway, I like how it turned out and gave the illusion that I have longer legs! How I wish I was taller </3



As you can see, something's wrong with my eyes. Thanks to my sunnies which covered it up! HAHA


I never imagined wearing these booties with a pants, but I tried it since I really wanted to wear it that day and then ta-da!! HAHA I find it much better with the pants folded up. It's really nice and fun trying on and experimenting with clothes! You can find millions of combinations with the staples on your closets! LOL




I fell in love with these booties the moment my eyes laid on it. Plus my eyes sparkled even more seeing the "sale" tag on this pair!! Ohhhh, how much I love sale!


Netted top: Cache-cache | Pink Tank Top: Forever21 | Pants: Forever21 | Bag: WTC | Boots: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014