Monday, November 19, 2012

Palazzo at Piazza

Monday, November 19, 2012
We had tons of places to go when I wore this outfit. This was a super adventurous day! First, we went to Mcdonald's at SLEX for breakfast. Then, we went to RWM to buy tickets for Breaking Dawn part 2. We then went to the North Cemetery to visit my late grandparents - it was their birthday a few days ago. The next thing we did is drop by my tita's house at Ortigas. After that, we decided to swing by the Venice Piazza. And last but not the least, we went back to Resorts World Manila to watch the movie. 


I decided to dress up since we are going to RWM, and I always wear fancy clothes when we go there. I opted to wear this palazzo pants because we are going to watch a movie, (and you know how cold it is inside the movie house!) and I don't want to wear skinny jeans because I won't be able to move around comfortably since it is so tight.


I decided to match my palazzo pants with this lace top. Since my pants is already loose, I need to pair it with a fitted top so I won't look sloppy. I wore flats because as I have told you, this is an adventurous day and I need to wer something comfortable so my feet won't hurt. This is my favortie pair of sandals, btw! It is so comfy and it has a nice design.


I tend to minimize my accessories because I'm not a fan of accessorizing. Sometimes I feel they are just distractions when you're moving! HAHAHA

So that ends my adventurous weekend! 

Hype my look here!

Lace top: Forever21 | Tank top: Forever21 | Palazzo Pants: SM GTW | Sandals: Payless | Bag: Charles & Keith
Dress Diaries © 2014