Monday, June 15, 2015

Calayo, Nasugbu, Batangas

Monday, June 15, 2015

It's always nice to have a break from all the crazy realities of this world, but what makes it better is the people you'll spend the time with and the places you'll go. So here's our last hoorah in the remaining days before mid-year classes start. I'm lucky enough to be with these bunch of people, it's always a good time with them! I've been with Bles, Arianne and Ymagne since elementary and the rest of the squad,  since high school. We're together forever that even our parents aready got real close!! They've seen me through everything but still stayed by my side. I know for sure that these people are for keeps!!



I don't know how to start writing about our vacation so here's a photo and video diary of the fun we had.

Warning: Photo-heavy post!



Watch the video I made for this trip as well. Lately, I've been enjoying making short clips like this. Turned out to be a new hobby!! Never thought it could be fun. HAHA! Plus the iMovie app in my phone makes it a lot easier. LOL. Enjoy! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014