Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sunday Dress

Saturday, July 27, 2013

As I've told you in my post yesterday, I've got nothing to do the whole weekend so I'm gonna make the most out of it and blog and blog and blog. I think there's about more than 10 blog posts lined up and I want to share it to all of you as soon as possible, so I might as well start now. :DD I wore this pretty Sunday dress more than a month ago when we went to Church. As usual, you know that my go-to-church-outfit is a dress.


This dress is really cute!! It's floral and it's pastel - nothing can get more girly than this! When I saw this dress hanging on the racks at a booth during the foundation week at the school of my little sister, I didn't hesitate and didn't put it back. I was holding it the whole time waiting for my mom to buy it for me. LOL. Anyway, I decided to pair this beautiful dress with a flat sandals to achieve the "little cute girl" vibe, although I'm not cute (I'm not cute because I'm pretty :P loljk). This outfit is very summer-y too. I just can't let go of summer yet because school works are stressing me out! HAHAHAHA!!


Dress: Bazaar | Sandals: Jellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014