Saturday, June 29, 2013

Phineas and Ferb

Saturday, June 29, 2013

"There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation, 
'Till school comes along just to end it,  
So the annual problem for our generation, 
Is finding a good way to spend it
Like maybe..."

HAHA! My sister is really addicted to this tv show. And I can't help but watch as well whenever she is! My favorite song from the show is the Gitchi Gitchi Goo! HAHAHA. It's so cute!!


So anyway, while my mom was cleaning her closet last summer vacation, she gave me some of her clothes that couldn't fit her anymore. And this top is one of those hand-me-down clothes. When I saw this top, it reminded me of Phineas, so I took him to be my inspiration for today's look :D


I wore this when my friends and I went to LB way before school started. We went to get our Form5, and it was a good decision to get it before school started because, I swear, the line was insane on the first day of classes!! But I still had to get my Form26 though, so I had to wait in a very long line as well. And I wasn't accepted in prerog. So in short, all the time and effort I exerted was wasted. -____-


Lookie! Phineas and I were a total match, from neck to toe! :P



Top: Mom's | Shorts: Uniqlo | Sneakers: DC

P.S. Right before I pressed the PUBLISH button, Phineas and Ferb's Today Is Gonna Be A Great Day song cued in!! HAHAHA! Gonna watch now, kbye :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014