Saturday, June 22, 2013

Philocleans

Saturday, June 22, 2013

First of all, I just want to say, I LOVE BATCH2012, best batch ever!! <3 Hoho, I've been missing batch2012 ever since I went to college and I even missed them more when I got my Oracle. I just wish I could go back to highschool. Everything about highschool is so easy. I miss having one room for all my classes, for having breaks every after two/three subjects, for being with the same people for the whole year, and most of all, for having extra-curricular activities to save us from stressing ourselves out in our academics. College is nothing like that, so to those of you who are still in highschool, enjoy every minute of it!!!


I wore this when my friends and I went to Santa Rosa Science and Technology HighSchool (Oha, buong buo!! HAHA) to get our Oracle. It was a school after all so I opted to wear pants. I don't want my previous teachers' eyes on me because I'm wearing shorts. lol and because it was scorching hot, tank tops was my go-to top. I just added color to my outfit by wearing a yellow cami beneath and matching yellow accessories.


Went for my studded flats. This is one of the best pairs I got, both comfy and chic! 


Cami and Tank Top: Forever21 | Jeans: Candie's | Shoes: Parisian | Bag: WTC | Sunnies: Drop and Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014