Monday, May 6, 2013

Room For Surprises

Monday, May 6, 2013

Here's a quick post before I head out today.


So here's what I wore when I gathered with my HS friends a few weeks ago to have a surprise act for our friend, Chame. I personally, am a fan of surprises. I simply love the whole idea of being surprised and the fact that someone cares to spend time and effort for all the planning! So anyway, I made sure I'd feel cool with my outfit because we'll be out and about into the summer heat. So I tied my hair up and put some sunnies on.


Brought a small bag to carry necessities and wore my favorite sandals.


Tank Top: Forever21 | White top: Thrifted | Shorts: I don't know the name of the store but it's in Paseo near National Bookstore =)) | Sandals: Parisian | Bag: Charles and Keith | Sunnies: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014