Friday, May 31, 2013

Can't Get Enough

Friday, May 31, 2013

There are three reasons why I chose "Can't Get Enough" for today's blogpost. 
1. Can't get enough of TEAL
2. Can't get enough of tee and shorts combo
3. Just Can't Get Enough by Black Eyed Peas is playing right now through my phone. (What a coincidence - since it's on shuffle! HAHA)


This top is actually a gift from one of my bestfriends, Alyssa. And she knows me too well to give a gift as such. She gave this to me when I'm so crazy over aztec and teal! HAHAHA. Oh, and I'm still crazy about it so anyone who wants to give a gift is always welcome :PPPP HAHA loljk


So anyway, wore this casual look when my mom, my sister,  my cousin, Cha and I went to Paseo Premier Hotel. Could you guess why we went there? :P After attending to the things we need to do at the hotel, we went straight to Paseo to eat. I think I have a new favorite restaurant - try out Kanin Club. Their foods are so tasty!! Then we went home so my cousin could raid my closet. As in literally raid! HAHAHAHAHA. But that's fine, I'm too excited for the reason why he needed to raid my closet anyway! :D *grinning for being too vague*


This brand comes next after Solemate to my list of favorite doll shoes. It comes handy since it is foldable. And it's very comfortable too! HAHA whenever I wear heels, I always bring one of my posh pairs with me. ;)


AHHHHHH! Bloggers United 5 is less than 24 hours away, and I'm freakin' excited!!!!!! Oh, and I'm so proud that I haven't shopped for the whole month of May - reason why I really can't wait for BU5!! LOL 

Top: Gift from Alyssa | Shorts: Next Jeans | Doll Shoes: POSH | Belt: Genevieve Gozum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014