Friday, February 1, 2013

Zebra Got Hearts

Friday, February 1, 2013

I am actually not the jeans-kind-of-girl. But there are instances wherein I really need to wear one. And those instances are really challenging for me. I really need to think hard before I come up with something to match with my jeans.


And this is all what my brain could manage, but I am truly glad with the outcome.


Today was a normal family date but we were to hear mass that is why I need to wear jeans. As you can see, I just played with more or less three colors to build up this outfit. Added a little bit of glitters then I am good to go!


Who could ever resist this sparkly and super comfy flats? If you have been reading my blog, you would have known by now how much I love solemate flats. HAHA I really love them with all my heart!!


I chose pink accessories to match my outfit - black and white with hints (hints? really? HAHA!!) of pink!


Tank Top: Forever 21 | Button down: BU4 | Jeans: Paddocks | Flats: Solemate | Satchel: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014